PenConnect | PenDose | PenFetch/Plus | PenHL7 | PenProfiler | PenWHF | Risk Assessment | Softcopy Integration
|All PenRad systems include the Patient Navigator and Risk Assessment Module at no additional fee, allowing facilities to plan, schedule and capture information for patients requiring additional work-up as an electronic diary. The Navigator allows breast imaging programs access to status and pending events for all patients and their progress anytime and anywhere within the network. PenRad's step-by-step technology guides the user and allows capture of scheduling information, completed task dates, and reminders (alarm clock) for follow-up. Each of the Navigator categories allows for multiple event types. Each event type allows the user to add start and end dates and notes on patient progress.|
The Navigator categorizes tasks, provides organization and suggestions on patient protocol. The categories listed below reflect a sample of the individual events that can be captured.
- Additional Imaging: Additional imaging studies, scheduled, results, completed, etc.
- Procedures (i.e. CBE, biopsies, pathology, etc.)
- Post Biopsy follow-up: results to patient and physician, complications and resolution
- Contact/Support Information (i.e. contacts for Patient, Support, etc.)
- Diagnosis (i.e. diagnosis, receptor statuses, nodes, etc.)
- Treatment Plan (i.e. conferences, surgeries, therapies, complications, infections, etc.)
- Reconstruction Plan (i.e. implants, expanders, flap, garment fitting, etc.)
- Treatment Contacts including all referring physician contacts
|PenRad MIS can facilitate various forms for facilities to collect expanded datasets. These data forms allow customization. For example; the expanded risk assessment form allows capture of extended family, Ca, and genetic results, hormone, radiation and other treatments for advanced imaging studies for IRB cases.|